Saturday, June 20, 2009

Growing and Shrinking





Our little lady looks chubbier every time she wakes up! It's so fun to see her grow, especially knowing that as she grows I shrink, I gotta say, I'm really loving that whole situation. I've lost 33 pounds!! And I still have about 20 more to loose, but I'm not mad at how things are going considering I can't even exercise for a while. I posted a cheese-ball picture of me, of course I would prefer to post one of me and the babe, but whenever we are both awake I'm at least halfway undressed so it never works out to have us both in a picture. Afton is a maniac eater, she's hungry hungry all the time and she's a SUPER pooper - it's not uncommon to have to change her 3 times in a feeding! She is really into her arms and legs right now, she's always raging them around like crazy, it's really cute. You can see in one of these pictures how it looks like she's leading music, we kind of love it. She has a thing for Daddy as you can see in this picture of the two of them, she was totally fussing and freaking until he held her and she always calms down for him....unless she's demanding the boob of course. We can't believe how much she grows every day and we need to get some more video soon to catch some of the crazy facial expressions she's doing, it's seriously too cute for words. Man, what a lame post, no good jokes! Okay all, gotta go! - I'm being summoned..

1 comment:

  1. i can't even function when i see her. she's too cute. and caroline, you are lookin gooood.

    ReplyDelete