Friday, July 17, 2009

CHART TOPPING!!


Afton is at the TOP OF THE CHARTS - just as I expected. She's 12.10 lbs - 97% for her age and she's 24 inches - 90% for her age! I swear she's bigger every time she wakes up - it's super awesome. As previously mentioned Afton is a perfect and adorable fussy fussy baby, she stays awake usually from 4 to about 10 and is very unhappy that whole time! (as evidenced in these video's) The doctor has diagnosed her with serious gas (that had to come from Dad because you all know I never have gas) and acid reflux. We started some medications yesterday to help with both of these and so far things seem to be going better for her. She was really happy last night and even gave me some smiles, but the light was bad and my camera sucks so the smile pictures look a little psycho, but I'm posting them anyway to help balance out the sad girl video's I'm posting. I just had to share that frown, I kind of love it. By the way, that is a "social" frown, just as significant to me as a "social" smile, I mean, why aren't they equally celebrated? It's easy to see she wants you to know she's sad with that frown just as much as she would want you to know she's happy with a smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment