Thursday, July 30, 2009

AFTON LOVES YOU(TAH)!!








Thanks to my amazing Moms Afton and I took a last minute trip to the homeland because Timmy and family was in town which is to special a treat to pass up. She was a dream on the plane, both ways. My favorite was at the terminal before we came home in SLC she gathered a crowd of these cute Japanese kids who spoke very little english and were going absolutely insane for her - they were just ohhing and awwing like never before and if she smiled or yawned or sneezed they went nuts! They were taking pictures of her and calling all their friends over and one of them kept saying..."cute - tie" like it's two words. It was super rad and I was eating it up. The first night I got there we went to see Natani and Jami and Afton was being adorable. Since Jami is the official photographer of the Dushane Dames she got some amazing pics of my super sweetheart - please enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment