Wednesday, January 27, 2010

34 years old!.......and I look great

She loves her new activity center.....or whatever these ugly things are called, I'm so glad a rad lady in our ward gave it to us so I didn't have to buy one, and so is Afton~!
We did a front yard photo shoot that was too cute not to share - she's a total poser!



Can you tell this is a pond and not a yard?? And below- my favorite wrinkle nose smile!

That's right, I had a birthday this month putting me right into the "mid-thirties" but I'm not mad, I have an incredible husband and the most gorgeous baby that's ever happened! Life is not bad, and what makes it even better is I'm finally back to my pre-pregnancy weight, which was not my ideal weight, but still, it's good to know I can come back from that level of massiveness relatively unscathed. Here are some pictures of our January which included:
  • A lot of new foods for Afton which meant interesting pooh that is on new levels of disgusting-ness
  • A Golden Globes party with almost zero attendance (thanks Lisa for coming by to drop off the the tupperware I left at your house and staying a few minutes because you felt bad for me)
  • A busted car........and after countless hours of Justin taking it apart inside and out doing a million tests and replacing this and that and re-wiring and all sorts of jump down turn around I don't even want to know...........
  • A (mostly) fixed car!!
  • A lemon-aid stand for charity (and free Disney tickets)
  • A Birthday - which thanks to Farrah was celebrated with Cafe Rio and a MOVIE!! (props to Farrah, what on earth would I do without her?)
  • A week of much needed rain!
  • A cold for me and baby............booo-hoooo
  • Oh yea....and I've lost 9 lbs this month......BOO-YAH!

You might need to watch the nose blow video (first one) a few times to fully comprehend how adorable it is to see a baby truly terrified of her Mom's nose blow

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big Afton has gotten since Thanksgiving! And she's getting hair -- adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. I love you! You are the hottest mid-thirties ever.

    ReplyDelete