Monday, August 24, 2009

Good Morning Sunshine!







My mornings have been blessed lately with the cutest smiles ever - as soon as I hear a stir I walk into the nursery and look what I get (check out the video below)! The most adorable smiling baby that's ever happened. Afton is growing like crazy- she's already 14 lbs and once again at the very top (96-97%) for all her measurements. She's totally grown out of her 0-3 months stuff and it's so much fun to get her dressed everyday - 4 times a day (she has a way of shooting pooh really far outside her diaper). She also is really getting into toys- I got her these really cool little rattle monsters that have rad prints and stuff - it's so hard to find baby toys that are made with super cool style so I was really excited when I saw these guys, and as you can see from how she's gripping onto one of them during her morning nap she likes em too! Here's some of the latest for you all!

1 comment:

  1. Oh - I love that. Makes me miss the time when mine would stay in bed. Sully is our early riser - this morning I was awakened by him coming into our room and then using the bathroom, and saying: "Daddy, I think I got poo-poo on my finger"

    ReplyDelete