Saturday, May 16, 2009




Justin refused to let me lengthen the picture that shows my face, I just wanted to do a tiny little trick to make me look longer....there's no way my face is really THAT wide right now! I even took the camera around with me today setting it up a few places so I could do a replacement photo- because in the mirror it's not that bad, but all the pictures tell the tale. Get this baby out of here so my chin and cheek-bones come back! See that cute girl to the left?...that's also me, and one day will be me again.

5 comments:

  1. Too cute - I know you don't think so, but you are one gorgeous pregnant lady. Very excited for the next few weeks - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love it!! Remember just a few months ago how you wanted my basketball belly? Well, you got it and it's adorable! And you'll have those clothes back and a beautiful baby soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Smacks! Look at the size of your feet! I knew they were big but I didn't realize they'd be...BIG! I guess Mom and Dad forgot to bind your feet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there. Although I must say, you certainly look like you are ready!

    ReplyDelete